I just want to start by saying "Camera Awesome" has the potential to be a game-changer. I have been using the iPhone more than my DSLR and the Camera Awesome Archive feature for SmugMug pro use is (theoretically) one of the greatest things I have come across as far as "POTENTIAL".
Naturally, I may be missing something but here goes:
Only about half of my images were getting Archived. Now, NONE are! This is especially frustrating because my phone has officially run out of space now and I'd like to be able to just delete the images from the app …
So in lieu of EVERY image automatically archiving, Some Feature Requests;
- In addition to being able to archive EVERYTHING, A one-touch button that lets users Archive each image or a group of images in the Camera Awesome library if that setting is chosen. (this could cut down on unwanted images being archived and give users more control).
• Maybe have a simple way to allow users to choose between 2 or more Smug-mug galleries to Archive their photos?
• A "delete all" function for the Camera Awesome photo library? i realize Apple's own photo library doesn't even have this but I think it could be handy.
• The ability to change the resolution of the images that are saved / archived to preserve space on the phone (would also save room at SmugMug).
• And lastly, daring to dream, the ability to replace the camera that appears when a locked iPhone home button is pressed with the Camera Awesome camera (I realize this would most likely be something only jailbroken iPhones could have, but I thought I'd mention it).
Great app - hope to see it around for a long time!
UPDATE!: OK so the funny thing is, as I was writing this, I was shutting down all my apps and shutting down and rebooting my iPhone. NOW it looks like almost all the images have been archived! GREAT!!!!!! However, my feature requests still stand ;))